Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Three Things I Love Right Now

Aqua + Red

I’m moving in a month and have decided to paint my kitchen aqua, rather than the apple green that I had in my previous kitchen. I already have a cute red vintage metal cabinet, and I’m going to get red dining chairs to go with my black table. Now every time I see red and aqua, I’m drawn to it…I think it’s a great holiday combo as well.
Primpcess Eye Makeup Kit by Benefit

I bought this all-in-one eye makeup kit during a serious Sephora shopping spree about a month ago. It contains (are you ready?): mascara, three powder eyeshadows (including one that can double as a liner), a cream shadow, concealer, eye brightener, two brushes, and my favorite Bad Gal mascara. All for $34, which I felt was a great deal! I’ve used it every day since. A great gift idea for the super girly girl in your life (that is, after you've already given her a hauteChocolate bar!).


Pumpkin Bagels from Einstein Bros. Bagels

There’s an Einstein Bros. on the way to work, and when I don’t have time to eat breakfast at home, I’m always tempted to stop in for a bagel and a Diet Coke. Lately I’ve been getting the pumpkin bagel with low fat plain cream cheese. Puts me in the holiday mood!

No comments: